KETO NEWBIE

Options
kristinemarie1013
kristinemarie1013 Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2018 in Getting Started
Hi! I have been doing strict Keto for ten days now. I weigh the exact same as when i started. I do feel less bloated and had a huge energy rush the first week, now i feel like its gone. Ive been hitting all my goals with my food macros. Im starting to feel a little un motivated. Is this normal not to lose anything in the beggining?

Replies

• merricarter
    merricarter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know anything about the Keto diet but I started on a new program about 3 weeks ago. Like you I remember feeling more energy at first (the first week mostly). I did loose a couple of pounds that week. The next week I did not loose any weight, but when I measured had lost a couple of inches. Week 3 I am starting to loose a little weight again. I don't know if that initial rush is just from something new or what, but don't give up. Are you also working an exercise routine or only diet?
  • kristinemarie1013
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on your new diet and losing! I am also working out 4/5 times a week. Which is also new since January. Hope it all works out! That initial energy was wonderful. Lol. Thank you! Are you also
    Working out
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have been doing strict Keto for ten days now. I weigh the exact same as when i started. I do feel less bloated and had a huge energy rush the first week, now i feel like its gone. Ive been hitting all my goals with my food macros. Im starting to feel a little un motivated. Is this normal not to lose anything in the beggining?

How are you tracking your intake? Use a food scale if you aren't already, and be patient. It's only been ten days.

Weight loss is done by having a calorie deficit, not keto. If the keto diet helps get you there, great! If not, that's ok too.