Believe it!

Hello everyone! My name is Lester. I am 34 years old and January 1, 2018 I started my goal of becoming healthy and more active. I eliminated all Soda and extreme sugary drinks. I drink water, tea, coffee and protein shakes. Using MyFitnessPal and the support of my loved ones I am 27 days in and have lost 20LBS. I am continuing with keeping to the calories provided to me by MyFitnessPal. I record all food and drink consumed to the best of my abilities along with exercise. I am going to reach my Goal !!!!!! if anyone has any suggestions or anything that may be beneficial to obtaining this goal or questions for me. I will be happy to help. Thank you MyFitnessPal and my Family and most of all my 4 month old baby boy who above all else is my drive and determination to make these lifestyle changes. I plan on being around for a very long time to see him grow into be the greatest man I will ever know.

Replies

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    The best advice I can give you is buy a food scale, with that you will be able to track your food accurately. The other advice is to never give up food and drinks you enjoy, just fit them into your calories. When you give up foods you enjoy its harder to keep up with it in the long run! I also restarted my journey on the first and have lost 11 pounds to date. Wishing you the best of luck!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    But you don't hit the calorie target MFP gave you, not according to your food log? Only twice in two weeks, and very little fat, aren't you hungry?