Replies

• rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    YAAAAASSS! I am hoping to get into a normal BMI by then. 11 more pounds
  • SuzJok85
    SuzJok85 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    8-10 pounds is my goal. I’m right on the line between normal and overweight BMI. (5’6” —150 lbs) I usually just focus on exercise (distance running) when I want to trim down, but I’m trying to be more careful with food too now, since I spent the 2nd half of last year stress eating.

I’ve been at this most of January, and am trying to be patient (set to .5 lb a week— I was starving on 1lb a week) It seemed I was losing, but I’m having some fluctuation, and probably gaining some initial muscle. Just trying to keep the faith and keep my logging accurate. :)
  • CaityMac100
    CaityMac100 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes that’s my goal too!! I have an open diary and working on consistency :) making friends on here is what is going to help me!! Feel free to add me!
  • cessi909
    cessi909 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This is my goal as well! 10 by the date our community pool opens
  • kimmyshredz
    kimmyshredz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, mines more 15lbs by summer, but I feel like I still fit in here ! I am definitely struggling with the patience side of things, but I know that it’s good to take it slow rather than lose it in a month then gain it back by June. I’m trying to only weigh myself once a week maximum, it’s hard though ...
  • momofosho2015
    momofosho2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • readytoleave6393
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • kristieb100
    kristieb100 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This is early my goal! I lost 5 lbs before Christmas but it’s back....
  • julesk888
    julesk888 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm all in. My strategy is 3 lbs off a month - if more even better. Life happens - must be making healthy choices or it will not last .
  • cwtch2015
    cwtch2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hell yes 10 is my target - struggling since hysterectomy 3months ago .

Hubby needs to get fit to so we have decided to walk every evening after dinner has settled - and a good walk at weekends .
  • cessi909
    cessi909 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Arizona_C wrote: »
    I'll put all my best forward to be down 10lbs by summer, too. I have this awesome bikini I wish to wear

10 lbs is what I have put on since I started to work night shifts and make me just a size larger than I like. I cannot count the times I have started, slipped, then started over. Still I'm rather enthusiastic and positive its possible this time around

Anyone else thinking about swim wear?

I certainly am! We have an amazing pool here and I want to feel good in my suit this year. And wear a suit that doesn’t have a skirt to cover my butt!

• bhulet01
    bhulet01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days behind you all, but I am in! I wanna lose bet 15-20 lbs by Aug for my best friends wedding. I'm 43 and it's so much harder to lose weight this time around. I lost 30 lbs about 10 yrs ago and gained 20 lbs back since I started school. Finding time to exercise, eat healthy while working and going to school got me here. So now, no more excuses, work/school I'm ready to take my best life yet!!!
  • lucy_Jada
    lucy_Jada Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me too. I like to exercise at least 5times a week, but I still get into trouble with the eating part. Trying to eat super healthy.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I like that the 10lbs loss isn't meant to magically happen in a few weeks :smiley:

Very sensible OP! Go for it :smile:
  • marianb2001
    marianb2001 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I started Jan 1. I lost 15 but am losing motivation to lose the next 15. We can do this together.
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing??
  • maryanosike
    maryanosike Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    NelliR86 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing??

Honestly not great, fell off track and gained 5 pounds, but I'm getting back on track now.
  • NelliR86
    NelliR86 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    NelliR86 wrote: »
    How is everyone doing??

Honestly not great, fell off track and gained 5 pounds, but I'm getting back on track now.

You’re getting back on track so that’s great! But I understand. My weight has stalled and it’s discouraging me