Treadmill verses M3 Max Trainer - about to find out!!!

Options
I have both in my home gym now and tonight was the test run of my newest piece...M3. Could not be more excited. What a rigorous workout! Can you say pause...haha. Any similar experiences? I'll update in about a week.

Replies

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I've been so curious about this piece of equipment.
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that any aerobic workload level that you can do on the M3 can be reproduced on the treadmill. Both have the capacity to be set at workloads that are in the full range of all possible fitness levels.

The movements will feel differently and you can prefer one to the other, but, aerobically, there is no difference.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Azdak wrote: »
    Keep in mind that any aerobic workload level that you can do on the M3 can be reproduced on the treadmill. Both have the capacity to be set at workloads that are in the full range of all possible fitness levels.

The movements will feel differently and you can prefer one to the other, but, aerobically, there is no difference.

Sadly, not for me. I have severe osteoarthritis in my right knee and just cannot run anymore. Hell, I can't even walk fast enough to get my heart and lungs working (hard enough). I have to rely on low impact things like the elliptical, rowing machine, etc. :(