Food suddenly affecting digestive system

Options
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. For months I have been eating the same breakfast of natural yoghurt and fresh fruit but all of a sudden it has started to upset my stomach. Not good when I eat breakfast at work. does anyone know why this may have happened? Thanks in advance

Replies

• 1houndgal
    1houndgal Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help. For months I have been eating the same breakfast of natural yoghurt and fresh fruit but all of a sudden it has started to upset my stomach. Not good when I eat breakfast at work. does anyone know why this may have happened? Thanks in advance

Maybe something bad with the fruit or yogurt? Change to another brand and different fruit and see if that continues or not.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    They might have changed the recipe,you may have developed a sensitivity to an ingredient, or it may be something completely unrelated, (like poor sleep, too tired willl definitely give me stomach issues)that is happening and just coincided with breakfast time.
    Stop eating it for a few days and keep a log if it happens again. After several days symptom free slowly add one ingredient at a time, sticking to it for several days and logging each, so you can pinpoint EXACTLY where the issue is.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,020 Member
    Options
    Since this is a "morning" issue, any chance you could be pregnant?