Hello! New member here!

Options
Hi, my name is Gabe. I'm new to myfitnesspal but not new to dieting. I am looking to make it to my goal of 120-125 by the end of the year. My weight when I started dieting was 196 and my weight now is 172 (at the time of writing this post).
Here's a little bit about me,
I'm 18, I absolutely hate exercise but I want my ideal, healthy body more than I hate it so I'm going to begin exercising again.
I never really know what to say in introduction posts however, so this will be about it, you'll be seeing more of me around the community however, because I firmly believe that if I'm active here and have the motivation, I won't quit this time around.
I've also got a fitbit (so if you would like to add me on fitbit feel free https://www.fitbit.com/user/63XYNF).
Good health and blessings to all of you!

Replies

• janelleginnetto
    janelleginnetto Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    The best thing about MFP and losing weight in general is you dont need to do extreme exercises. I have lost 12 pounds in a little less than a month with nothing more than a calorie deficit and walking around at work. It does help I have an active job. Sent you a friend request as I'm active daily and love to motivate others as well as be motivated!