Going out to eat!

Options
My wife and I are going out to eat tonight at the Melting Pot for a judgement free eat out night as we have been very good and successful on our diets! Where is the last place everyone treated themselves out to and what did you have?

Replies

• ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I generally eat out Friday and Saturday nights, and just moderate what we eat or adjust elsewhere for the meal.

This week, we went out for sushi (I had a chirashi bowl and ate most of the fish, probably half of the rice, and had a mixed drink) and Greek food (we had a combo plate that had 3 mini pita sandwiches).
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    We had panda express the other day and my daughter and I shared an orange chicken with rice bowl.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Fri. night I went out for coffee just at the mall where there is a Timmies next door to a Dairy Queen. I had a small 2 cream coffee and a small cone.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I like Wendy's very reasonable with good options.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I went out with my boyfriend and some of our mutual friends to a local italian place. I had a shrimp skewer with 3 shrimp, about 3 oz grilled calamari, 4 snails, about 1 cup roasted brussel sprouts and 4 bottles of Zombie Dust by 3 Floyds Brewery.

We usually get a few appetizers to share and I pick off those and he gets a main meal with his choice, plus whatever drinks we're having.
  • nicholethompson24
    nicholethompson24 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Tropical Smoothie Cafe Green Detox Smoothie and 1/2 Turkey dijon sandwich. Very tasty 10/10!
  • jessetfan
    jessetfan Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Met up with my sister on Friday night, I had a burger and she had a chicken sandwich, we both got dessert as well, I had chocolate cake and she had strawberry shortcake.
  • ljashley1952
    ljashley1952 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Went out to a pub last evening to celebrate a friend's birthday. Had one hard cider. Dinner was a fancy burger smothered in some kind of bacon crumble sauce. It was not guilt-free! We also shared a rich dessert between the three of us. I didn't log it because I haven't a clue what all was in that stuff. I probably should have just logged an extra 1000-1500 for the day, but I figured I'd just call it a free-day.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    We go to the all you can eat brazillian place- or we go to Mexican.

I have a chips and salsa problem.
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to one of our favorite places on Saturday nigh, a great Italian and seafood place. For appetizers we got shrimp scampi and escarole and white beans. For dinner, I got zuppa de pesce - it was chock full of mussels, clams, shrimp and fish in a tomato broth with linguine. With all that amazing seafood I didn't bother with the linguine! I also had a glass of prosecco. All in all, not too bad calorie wise and I primarily just ate steamed seafood!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    We did Greek food tonight at a local spot. I had 4 shrimp wrapped in grape leaves with hot pepper. I also had steamed zucchini with mint and garlic. He had duck that was rolled in some sort of pastry, frites and pickled onion slaw with yogurt sauce and balsamic glaze.
  • jb050794
    jb050794 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    A yummy pho place about 2 weeks ago. I tried to estimate the calories, but I was probably way off. I've still been slowly loosing weight, so the pho didn't mess up my goals.
  • chanr427
    chanr427 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My husband and I also tend to eat out on Fridays and Saturdays. Last Friday we ate at Texas Roadhouse.

Saturday we indulged and took advantage of a deal at our local pizza place. 24" pizza which came with two free orders of knots (we got one garlic and one cinnamon). We had a lot left over so we had some the next day, and even then my husband took quite a bit of it to work with him for his lunch break.

This post reminded me that there are still a few slices left in the freezer. I completely forgot about them.