nap, sit on my *kitten* and watch tv/play games/read/internet
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Reading the news
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Karate, hiking, art and craft of various kinds, reading, watching movies or series, picnics, making cake toppers, riding roller coasters, braais, gaming, writing, singing, dancing, game drives, etc.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Eat, sleep, *kitten*, game, read, sketch, run. Not in that order.
    I like kittens too. Calicos cats are my favourite.

I have a calico. I called her Peni - sort for Penicillium, because she's the colours of bread mold. So cute
  • webby39
    webby39 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Shopping, planning trips away or days out, getting my nails done, watching films or interesting tv programmes, chatting on mfp, chilling with my man, having a laugh with my brother or chilling with my cats. Listening to music or enjoying a glass of wine ! Also enjoy learning more about this amazing planet. Thinking of visiting a planetarium for a look at outer space soon, one of my work collegues was just at one and sounds amazing.
    Definitely planetariums are incredible. U will love
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Working out is a means to an end for my competitive tennis play, so that is probably the top thing I do for fun and personal achievement. Also spend a lot of time outdoors. I really enjoy DIY projects and working on stuff.
  • aikzilla
    aikzilla Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I enjoy walking with my dogs (not quite at hiking level yet), photography, and riding my Harley

tqok5r7s4o4o.jpgz9ahjm9uvsjj.jpg

• webby39
    webby39 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Working out is a means to an end for my competitive tennis play, so that is probably the top thing I do for fun and personal achievement. Also spend a lot of time outdoors. I really enjoy DIY projects and working on stuff.

I love tennis
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I like to pretend I'm from Texas
  • putitwhere
    putitwhere Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Drink.