Has this been talked about? Goal to weigh over 1,600lbs!!

Options
13»

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    "One cup sour cream?!"

nothing seems to go better with my 12pack of tacos from the bell than that and fire sauce
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    frankly, i'm disgusted.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't think those children have smiled once in their lives. Just look at them... Poor kids.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    The only time I would call her a "bombshell" would be if I pushed her from a plane...
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    at least she is working towards a goal??? i don't know, i've got nothing.

no-thanks.gif
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I dont know what to say. This makes me so sad.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    The only time I would call her a "bombshell" would be if I pushed her from a plane...

tumblr_lfqkq2dBxs1qdye1ho1_500.gif
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • princessputz
    princessputz Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I want to know how someone's stomach can hold that much food in one sitting :-/. "One cup sour cream?!" 8 scoops ice cream..... WOW!

Wait, what?

While the entire story itself is rather disgusting, I can see how this isn't a problem at all.

I'm a relatively lean, medium-framed guy and I can easily eat eight servings of ice cream at one time (and actually did earlier this week).

I am soooo glad you said that! I was feeling a right fatso for thinking I could probably eat 8 scoops of ice cream LOL.

I try to take a back seat with things like this and say "each to their own" but her kids are gonna be left without a mum (was there a mention of dad or did I miss it?). That isn't fair at all. Most mums I know who are overweight say one reason they want to get healthy is to be around for their kids. I really feel sorry for those boys, her fetish is going to cause them some serious heartbreak :(

I only mentioned a few items but I'm fairly sure you guys couldn't eat her entire dinner menu... Eek! I also wonder how big her "scoop" is?
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Those poor children :brokenheart:
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I just googled this, since the article was a few years old, and apparently she's on a weightloss mission now.

disappointing...that's what's wrong with this country...everyone gives up on their goals.

Haha!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    She's in the UK? She should be denied access to the NHS.
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    would love to go to buffet with that fat slob
  • itsmandible
    itsmandible Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    If you search her name in google it looks like she may have given this up. She had a twitter account that was about her trying to lose weight.

http://susanneeman.com/
  • HealthyBy_42
    Options
    Why would someone purposely do that to themselves (or her children; who will be without a mother pretty soon)???
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Was this the woman on Dr Phil? I think she has stopped.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    She's stpped now, and has been a guest on Dr Phil as she tries to lose weight.

http://susanneeman.com/bio.html
  • aNewCreation84
    Options
    She won't live to weigh that much. She's absolutely insane... or has a death wish... or both. Sickening...