Why hasnt my weight changed in over a month...

Options
GlorianasTears
GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
edited January 2018 in Challenges
Ok so i have been being positive but im wondering why my scale is not going down . All of my excercise is cardio and i rarely ate over 1200 calories in a day for almost 2 months . Most of my food consisted of veggies i rarely ate meat cause it cost too much. My weight has not budged i was told that i need to increase my calories so im guessing i should increase to 1600 a day either way i feel that i weigh 2 much to have hit any type of plateau i hope my metabolism and thyroid are healthy cause my heart rate has slowed down a lot :'( last week it was 48 bpm this week it is 52 bpm BUT before i started my current weight loss regimen it was like around 80 or 75 bpm and that was just like 4 months ago

Replies

• GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Also i cut back on sugar as well
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    This is the challenges section so you probably won't get the same kind of response as in other forums on MFP. Maybe post in the weight loss forum or motivation or support.

The conventional MFP wisdom is that you are probably eating more you think or you are holding onto water weight if you have introduced a new fitness regime.

Dood luck with figuring out but the most important thing in my experience is not to quit if you don't get immediate results.
  • ELalba92
    ELalba92 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's your scale. I just found out my scale does not work. I weighed myself and it said I was lower but I weighed myself again to to make sure. And it said I was 10 pounds heavier. So I am out of a scale for now. Also if your body is not used to exercise then it is definitely building up muscle, and muscle weighs more than fat. Which might be the reason why you have not lost any because you're replacing that with the fat. Have you measured yourself before if so measure yourself now to see if you lost any inches?