Recovering Bulimics? Anyone want to support each other?

Options
lucijdevoy
lucijdevoy Posts: 2 Member
Hey Folks/Folxs

I am a recovering bulimic and just looking for some friends who want to discuss some struggles that come with losing weight while having a history of bulimia.

Replies

• YogaMomma07
    YogaMomma07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I’m also a recovering bulimic.
  • monramx
    monramx Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also have history of bulimia and still struggle sometimes while trying to maintain a healthy diet and lose weight. If you want to discuss anything add me and we can chat :)
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was bulimic from the age 15. I lost over 100 pounds back then, and regained it ALL (and then some) over the years, while still throwing up almost everything I ate. Not sure how that works.. I must have destroyed my metabolism. I still struggle, and I don't think I will ever recover 100%. Stressful situations get me.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I too, am a recovering bulimic. I am using this account as my starting over and taking risks with improving my health. It's been a bit since I have purged. I have even tucked my scale away with the intent of weighing only on weigh-in day.
  • Hellylu000
    Hellylu000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hope to make one friends here with same issues. Please add me
  • YogaMomma07
    YogaMomma07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending you lots of love and positive vibes!
  • xxparodistxx
    xxparodistxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's too late to respond, but I'd be interested in a snapchat group or something!

I'm attempting recovery as of now, but it's a struggle to deal with the guilt of binging without compensation.
    I'm just ready to get my life back but I can't afford professional counseling.