The Zumba Crew w/o 7-12

Options
2»

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Locked myself in the back room with my new zumba dvd and had a party all by myself.

I can't quite get all the steps on beat all the time, but mostly it's the hip moves that's most challenging...........all so much fun, though :tongue:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    So I am a little down and out. I decided to go on and sign up for the Zumba instructor certification in Atlanta, and spent the last 2 days getting the funds together. When I went online to pay, it was sold out! I am so disappointed!
    The soonest class that is within 5 hours of here isn't until Mid September..so I guess that just gives me more time to get prepared...
    My hubby even said that his gym is looking for someone to teach zumba, and I wanted to jump on that train before they found someone else...but I am afraid I'm going to miss my chance :(
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    So I am a little down and out. I decided to go on and sign up for the Zumba instructor certification in Atlanta, and spent the last 2 days getting the funds together. When I went online to pay, it was sold out! I am so disappointed!
    The soonest class that is within 5 hours of here isn't until Mid September..so I guess that just gives me more time to get prepared...
    My hubby even said that his gym is looking for someone to teach zumba, and I wanted to jump on that train before they found someone else...but I am afraid I'm going to miss my chance :(

Don't be sad@ iluvsparkles
    you'll be awesome when it does come together...:smile:
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options

Don't give up! I waited a long time for my b1 workshop because I wanted a specific instructor. Then at the last minute they changed instructors on us. grrrr..LOL It was all good though and I'm having a great time teaching classes. You should check the available trainings regularly becasue they keep adding them. Keep up the good work.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    New thread for this week can be found here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/107535-the-zumba-crew-w-o-7-19