Benefits of premium?

Options
I am back over from WW after trying Freestyle for 2 months and barely losing. I just upgraded to premium for the first time. Is it worth the 10 dollars? I’ll pay for the year if i see a benefit to it. Opinions please?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Why would you upgrade before you knew if the features would be useful? What elements attracted you to Premium? The benefits are pretty specific - will you benefit from macros by gram, differing calorie goals by day, the ability to turn exercise calories off and no ads?
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the need for premium... try the free app first of all and then decide if you need what premium offers.
  • citygator
    citygator Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like the bells and whistles. Calorie goal by meal, time stamps, unlimited history reports and I will export data to excel to calculate my base calorie burn. I’m saving more than $10 avoiding restaurants so no big deal to me.
  • clark614
    clark614 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It was spur of the moment decision. I admit i didn’t look into the extras of it. Just thought i would try for a month. It’s true if the only benefit is the macros, then i probably wouldn’t need it. I have been using the free app for years.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    JerSchmare wrote: »
    It’s worth every penny to not have ads. The other stuff is a bonus.

Agree with this
  • MegaMooseEsq
    MegaMooseEsq Posts: 3,118 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of no ads, calories goals by meal, exporting data, and paying money to support something that I use every day and has been a huge help to my weight-loss efforts. That's not to say there's anything wrong with using the free version, just for me personally, I like contributing to things I use regularly.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I gusss a lighter wallet :smiley: