Getting re-started!!!!

01MissFit
01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
edited January 2018 in Getting Started
I have officially GAINED all of the weight that I lost last year, I lost 1st 6lbs and I am gutted to say the least!
But I am determined to start again!
Feel free to add me and give me a kick up the burt every now and again. Need some motivational speakers. :D

Replies

• dded0618
    dded0618 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2018
    Well I share your frustration. Started last August at a local weight loss business. Lost 26 lbs and slowly but surely, I've gained it all back except for about 8 lbs. Can't believe I paid that much and blew it. This weight loss stuff is not for sissies. So not going back there, but starting the battle against the fat monster once again. Hang in there, we can do this.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    The thing is that you can't really leave. I'm not saying you must live on oatmeal and chicken cutlets, but you can't just go wild. Past performance has proved this. You gotta be careful most of the time or it will all get undone, on a slippery slope.
  • 01MissFit
    01MissFit Posts: 39 Member
    The thing is that you can't really leave. I'm not saying you must live on oatmeal and chicken cutlets, but you can't just go wild. Past performance has proved this. You gotta be careful most of the time or it will all get undone, on a slippery slope.

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by I can't really leave?
    Also I'm not going wild with anything here I'm just stating how determined I am to start over again. I did the weight loss in a very healthy way and made a few lifestyle changes, but I had a bad breakup and became a single parent completely on my own. So I just plummeted into depression and things have been very hard. But I feel like I'm finally on my feet again and things are starting to look up for me and my son so I shall get back on the lane I was on keep heading for that finish line. I just want to reach my goal by summer time this year and I'll be very happy.
  • KateBoss7521
    KateBoss7521 Posts: 14 Member
    You can do it!

At least this time around, you will have a jump start because you already know what works for you!