20lbs to go!

Options
I am just realizing I am about 20lbs from my goal weight and this makes me so excited!

I still feel like the person I was when I joined even through I am down about 80lbs. I have never body shammed myself but I just don't see the difference. All my years of getting to "that weight" I always give up for or I settle for where I am. I know I am still searching for "that weight" goal number, but it is still a goal and I want to be there and then learn to maintain.

I am looking to make some friends for some support and friends that I can support. I currently don't have many that are active on MFP and have noticed that the accountability is not there and I fall back to bad habits.

I have a lot of friends trying to get back on track but not really willing to do the hard work and instead doing the trending diets of the new year. I am being supportive of them and hope they will see this is a better option as it is not a trend that will help them reach their goals in the long run.

I have realized that running is not for me so we are breaking up. I went the gym about a week ago and realized I loved it more when I wasn't training for a race. Life has happened and I am not in my routine but I am hoping to get back to that this week. Also, now that I am not training I am trying find the routine that is realistic and works for me.