I don't lose weight

Options
2»

Replies

• workhard115
    workhard115 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    Am I reading your post correctly... 5 months seeing progress, 2 weeks with no progress? That's pretty normal, especially if/when you don't have much weight to lose.

In that 5 months, have you been pretty strict/consistent with your intake at 1200 cals?

No progress is okay but the problem is that I put on the weight I have lost. And yeah, I have been realy consistent. Of course I sometimes have cheat meals but everything is measured

To understand correctly, you have gone two weeks without weight loss and in that two weeks you've had some cheat meals (gone over your daily calorie goal)?

Noo! You have totally misunderstood! In these 2 weeks I have been doing everything just the way it was before that is why I am confused. Of course if I had had 2 weeks of unhealthy eating, I would have put on weight but I haven't
  • workhard115
    workhard115 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I would say that around 5 months ago I started healthy life. I eat 5 times a day and my menu is around 1200 kcal(40%carbs,40%proteins and 20%fat),I drink 2 liters of water per day. Another thing is that I train 3-5 times a week and it includes 15 minutes of cardio and 1 hour of weight-lifting at the fitness. I am 166 cm and when I started I was 58 kg and I lost 3 kg which was fine but now from 2 weeks on I am 57,5 and I keep on healthy eating but nothing changes. Can you tell me what I do wrong. I hope that these kilos are muscle but I am not sure. Thanks for your help o:)

How tall are you by inches and also weight by pounds? I agree what other people said about recomp ... Toning is the only way the body will lose the appearance of fat and overall leaner body

126 pounds, 65 inches
  • VeggieBarbells
    VeggieBarbells Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OP: To be honest, I'd compare body fat percentage over that period of time more than anything else. I learned the hard way, the scale is only one measure of progress.

How do your clothes fit? Are you stronger aka can you lift way more than when you started? How do your photos compare? Have your measurements improved? Has your body shape changed? There so much more to it, than a number on a scale IMO.

I've lost over 30 lbs and not one person has asked how much have I lost. They do comment on how I look, what I've done and how do I maintain my progress. My point is, scale weight is only something the individual obsesses about. No-one else cares but each to their own. As I said I learned the hard way.

What is your goal? What are you trying to achieve? I ask because you'll probably find you are not doing anything wrong, if everything else is trending in the right direction. I've found magical scale numbers are more hassle than its worth. Anyways good luck on your quest.