I Knew it was time to lose weight when...

Options
GoalGal50
GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
Lol, when I could see my butt from the front!!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • adriana07m
    adriana07m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    When you work with doctors and they tell you to eat healthier every time they catch out with fast food smh :D
  • GoalGal50
    Options
    LMBO!!! Y’all are Great!!! So funny, well we’re all here and that’s what matters!!!
  • Emeraldreign
    Emeraldreign Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I finally caved and bought some clothes that fit, and people at work started commenting how nice I looked and I realised I'd spent months looking like a whale squeezed into a wetsuit.

LOL
  • Emeraldreign
    Emeraldreign Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay. When the Admitting Nurse asked if it was my sister who was in labor or was it me. Ugh

Oh no
  • cessi909
    cessi909 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When my son excitedly rubbed my belly asking if he was getting a baby brother/sister
  • GoalGal50
    Options
    Lol, you all are killing me... isnt it a hard truth though
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    When I saw my wedding photo and I looked like I was wearing a fitted sheet. :'(:'(:'(
  • steveplab
    steveplab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! You all are Great!!! So funny, well we're all here and that's what matters!!!
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    When my sister in law , who is significantly taller than me, and also had well over 100 lbs to lose, gave me her fat clothes. And they mostly fit.
    She does have good taste in clothes though :smile:

She and my mother in law both lost significant amounts of weight over the last couple years,and I'll be damned if I'm gonna be the only fat, sick one in the group!
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    When I told my mum how much I weighed and my step dad said oh you weigh more than me -_-