Manly Men

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I should post my wife again so you all can tell me how lucky I am again. It's been like five years.

Oh great sure just keep reminding me that all the hotties are married to even hotter hotties that sounds fun

Marry me and be my hottie please.

Awe man, all my low key secret pining down the drain

Secret?!? Secret!?! I pine openly, and without shame. Join me. :flowerforyou:

*Holds out hand* yes brother!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Can I submit something manly that I do?

I can change the water jug on the water cooler at work. I am so manly. So strong. So powerful.

You know I have to participate in these gender specific threads...glad you do too Teacups!

The most manly thing I do is that when sick I am a sufferer of the man cold. When I get sick the world should consider me patient zero and all everyday activities should cease until the cure for my disease is found so a plague doesn't ensue.

And gender reversal answer "what is the least girly thing I do"...I never, ever cry (in front of people), I like gross and gory stuff, fine with (almost) all bugs, I like "roughing it" (camping) as long as there are good showers, I rarely wear makeup (but do use sunscreen moisturizer, primer to dull the shine, curl my eyelashes, meticulously groom my eyebrows and wear lip gloss always)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I love pumpkin spice and shave my beard with my wife's leg razor. Silky smooth.

Everyone knows dude razors are so much more effective

I switched to using an old school DE razor & I'll never go back to that modern crap again. They don't shave nearly as close, but they are easier & safer to use. Also cost way more than the old school stuff.

DE razor?

Double Edge Safety Razor.

iwbxcsa2npm9.jpg
    dsjb148oqpzf.jpg

Ahh, another safety razor user. I switched about 5 years ago to one. Currently have two that I use. Though, I do still use a Gillette Fusion on occasion for travelling since I won't check bags when I fly.

I have four straight edge razors that I rarely use when I try to work on learning straight edge shaving. Definitely an art form to it...
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I am more manly than the men I know sometimes. I can change my car battery, wire a plug, use power tools (I have my own because I don't like to share), carry 10 liter paint buckets all by my lil' ol' self, fix broken furniture. And one time I peed on my own feet to heal the blisters (1 inch diameter on both the balls of my feet). It worked and I think it went a long way towards earning me my black belt because I was on a promotion course.

That and I have a very hard skull. Numerous collisions with various hard and fast moving objects and yet no damage....... :confused:
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I love vacuuming and dusting .... I have 6 vacuum cleaners and enjoy it when the wife and girl go out so (instead of watching sport or eating tortilla chips in excess) I can do the vacuuming without interruption
  • Mattmuff2017
    Mattmuff2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    During the night and in the morning, I sit to pee. Ain't worth the hassle trying to tame and aim that damn thing when I am half asleep or morning wood.

Surely every man does this? I have forever. what's the point in standing?
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    During the night and in the morning, I sit to pee. Ain't worth the hassle trying to tame and aim that damn thing when I am half asleep or morning wood.

I think my husband is the only man in the world that does this. He never sits nor stands to pee. Instead he kneels on one knee. In fact, the skin on his right knee has hardened over the years from always kneeling on it consistently.

Hard to picture this. Is he very very tall? What does he do at public restrooms especially if the floor is messy?
  • Mattmuff2017
    Mattmuff2017 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

I think my husband is the only man in the world that does this. He never sits nor stands to pee. Instead he kneels on one knee. In fact, the skin on his right knee has hardened over the years from always kneeling on it consistently.

What?! madness.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

About five years ago, but it's one of my favorite pictures of her, and she's barely aged a day. 39 there, 43 now.

and husband of the year awards goes to.....
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I should post my wife again so you all can tell me how lucky I am again. It's been like five years.

Oh great sure just keep reminding me that all the hotties are married to even hotter hotties that sounds fun

Dangit! I knew I should have asked how she felt about polygamy. :rage:

She would've turned you down because she's been my wife for over a year

wait, didn't she marry bacon the other day

starting to think marriage doesnt mean much in chit chat
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    @kinetixtrainer2 and @leut_underpants you guys bragging on your absolutely beautiful wives might just be the most adorable thing ever. Lucky men, both of you!
    88dq38a5zc3r.jpeg
    My wife bought me a hour long massage a few years ago and I’ve been hooked ever since.

WTF? I had no idea you were married.

Yes sir!!

Where you been? you’ve been missed.

I also did not know that

Here ya go Noah

You guys look great :)

Thank you!!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options

Dangit! I knew I should have asked how she felt about polygamy. :rage:

She would've turned you down because she's been my wife for over a year

wait, didn't she marry bacon the other day

starting to think marriage doesnt mean much in chit chat

That was avacado angel