Ahhhh Fellas...you can SKIP this post

Options
GoalGal50
GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
edited February 2018 in Success Stories
Hey Ladies,

Lol, So I gotta know.... For those of you who have lost 50 pounds or more, did your Vag get slim and become part of your body again?? Lol, you know when you’re heavy its fat and you can actually grab a hand full, but I’ve always wanted a sleek Vag, lol ... That’s one thing I’m looking forward to so badly along with those matching bra and panty sets.

PS - Hi Fellas because I know you have no self control!! lol

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    Options
    The front of the bikini in the profile pic is only a few cm's wide.
  • GoalGal50
    Options
    How much weight did you lose?

• aniracace
    aniracace Posts: 39 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

@livingleanlivingclean

A few cm? That's impressive. I assume it's a bikini competition (or is it physique)? Was it fun? How'd you do? What do you do after the competition? Do you try to maintain your body or do you ease up?
  • Shugahhfatt
    Shugahhfatt Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    yummmmmm this is awesome
    hehe just teasing! good mornin
  • Syres20
    Syres20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm guilty of having no self control...
    Totally regretted scratching that itch and clicking on this post as I have absolutely nothing of value to add to this query....lmbo
    GoalGal50 wrote: »
    Hey Ladies,

Lol, So I gotta know.... For those of you who have lost 50 pounds or more, did your Vag get slim and become part of your body again?? Lol, you know when you’re heavy its fat and you can actually grab a hand full, but I’ve always wanted a sleek Vag, lol ... That’s one thing I’m looking forward to so badly along with those matching bra and panty sets.

PS - Hi Fellas because I know you have no self control!! lol

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Just to be clear, if you're asking about the Venus mound and not the vagina, mine is still fat and looks about the same as it did 180# ago.
    Just goes to show even in this area everyone's body differs. Mine has definately gotten flatter and thinner.

• livingleanlivingclean
    Options
    GoalGal50 wrote: »
    How much weight did you lose?

25kgs...
  • livingleanlivingclean
    Options

@livingleanlivingclean

A few cm? That's impressive. I assume it's a bikini competition (or is it physique)? Was it fun? How'd you do? What do you do after the competition? Do you try to maintain your body or do you ease up?

@5738_Cassiel, it's figure, although I have done one comp in bikini/Fitness (depending on what fed you know, categories are called different things which makes it confusing).... I've done 13 shows in figure. That look is achievable for a day, definitely not maintainable!

• GoalGal50
    Options
    Lol, I totally never even thought about the sagging skin
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I've lost & regained weight prior but my Bermuda Triangle, has always; been a seat cushion!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!