Half

Officially last half my body weight as of today. 370 to 184 from June 25 2016 - February 1st 2018. Off all meds.
Now I need to figure out a maintenance plan. g8q002ackkpq.jpeg

Replies

• NoraMich84
    NoraMich84 Posts: 109 Member
    That is incredible!!!!!! What amazing work! Plus your beard is epic :) Good luck in maintenance!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Holy...

That is amazing!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    What did you do? Just calories counting and exercise? Or anything specific?

Great results man. I started at nearly the same weight prior to January 1st and am down 36 pounds but am still hustlin' along!
  • vegasf6
    vegasf6 Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you.
    Yes, just diet, exercise and perseverance. Religiously faithful to MFP and my Fitbit. Lots of cardio. Some resistance training but TBH not as committed to that.
    Could have been quicker but... beer ;)
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Whiskey is my problem :D Sounds awesome and very inspiring. I lost 150 pounds 9 years ago so I could be healthier for my kids, then life happened and I gained literally every pound back. So now I am making the change for me. Glad to see someone at my similar starting weight doing so well.
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Wow. That's just shy of 10 pounds a month. No days off for you.

No one can criticize you for enjoying your beer. The way I see it, on MFP there's a very good reason 'alcohol' gets its own category. It's not just there to be left blank.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Dude! Awesome. You will be down five more with a good manscape lol.
  • creationscrown
    creationscrown Posts: 304 Member
    Awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!