Hello

Options
I just joined this site. It's pretty awesome! I love all of the different things you can do.
So far, I just wish the food search had more in its database. Or maybe when adding quick caleries be able to name it and add carb/protein and fat if known.

I've been trying to loose weight for a long time now, sugar is mine enemy! I love sugar!

When I was young I had a hyperactive thyroid, it was medically destroyed and now I'm hypoactive.
When I was hyperactive I kept loosing weight, my lowest being 106 lbs. Now, my highest has been 210 lbs.

I've made alot of changes so far including quit smoking, quit alcohol, infrequent sodas, less coffee and actually excercising.
I've lost some weight but I've got a long way to go and I seem to have plateaued.

I decided to see a nutritionist. I've seen her a couple of times and she recommended trying this site.

I do have hope that I can make my weight loss goals.

Replies

• sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.

This site really can be a great place to find help, support and motivation along the journey to a healthier you. Whether you simply use the site to track what you eat and how you exercise, or if you come here to vent your frustration and get support from others I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Grab yourself some friends and good luck.