Any DD Bra cup girls? Where can I find a good sports bra?

Options

Replies

• Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome thanks everyone! Seems that the majority likes the Moving Comfort Fiona! I will get on Amazon and check it out! Thanks!!! I appreciate all the help and suggestions!
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Champion makes an AMAZING "Double Dry" sports bra. I am a 38DD and it is the best bra ever! I usually would have to "double bag" the girls, but this one does the job! It also has gel cushioned straps. They have sizes from 36C all the way to 42DDD.

Here is a link, if you are interested.
    http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sale/sports-bras-sale/champion-double-dry-spot-comfort-full-support-sports-bra#prod-details

*edit - they are on sale now for $36.00 on Champion's website!
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    In, to read later.
  • NoleGirl0918
    NoleGirl0918 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Bump for later - i'm a 36DD & could use some good suggestions also.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Just curious, I am a 40DD and have a hard time finding a good sports bra. When I do find them, they aren't very supportive. Does anyone know where to get a supportive sports bra from??

Thanks!!!

6pm.com => Natori Power Yogi
    Amazon/OneHanesplace => Champion All Out Support
    Amazon => Moving Comfort Endurance Racer
    Amazon/6pm.com/Holabird Sports/Lady Footlocker/Easybay/BareNecessities => Moving Comfort Juno

2chow3s.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
  • crbf
    crbf Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Sports Authority and it works really well. I'm guessing you could find a good one at most fitness/sports stores.
  • Diamondfive
    Diamondfive Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wacoal. Fabulous. Incredible support and comfort. Love them. They are an investment but one worth making. You can find them at Nordstrom or Macy's. Good luck
  • RM10003
    RM10003 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Favorite now is the Athleta Glory. Bought the Moving Comfort Fiona and Divine Mesh on sale. Divine Mesh is not bad, but I returned Fiona as I didn't like the fit or the lack of underwire.
  • cmorris2603
    Options
    The best ones I have found are these "Enell No Bounce Guaranteed Equestrian Sports Bra" they are made for riding horses. (But if you have ever ridden a horse you know that the girls get slung around pretty hard. Yes they are expensive but they last too, no elastic to stretch out. The only reason to buy more than 1 is to have an extra to wash or another color. Absolutely love them for every sport.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36F and Shock Absorber level 4 is really awesome for high impact stuff, figleaves has it for a decent price.

You have enlightened me to shop at another store online... this site has so much stuff!!
  • amluvstld
    amluvstld Posts: 212
    Options
    36DD here. I just double up the pull on ones if I plan on running, don't need a black eye. They are Champion, I think. They work great. If I'm not running, one works just fine. I did find one with underwire at Target that worked well on it's on for running. I just can't invest in expensive sports bras when I already pay a fortune for my regular pretty ones :wink:
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    As a former 40H girl (I had a reduction last year) I swore by my Enell bra. it was the only one I found that really kept things locked & loaded :happy:

A bit pricey but no more than what you pay for your everyday bras at that size and so important to the health of your back,shoulders & not to mention breasts.
  • sanndandi
    sanndandi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort, yes. Underarmor, yes! I'm a 32DD. Got mine at D*ck's Sporting Goods. They range from about $40-$60. Well worth it. I tried to like the Reebok and Nike but the same size didn't have nearly the same support.
  • jennafer32
    jennafer32 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've bought many and never had much luck. I found one at Walmart of all places for like $12. Bought an XL and it fit's nicely (i'm 38DDD). I believe it was a danskins brand
  • VixenArgentum
    VixenArgentum Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm looking really hard at the Moving Comfort Juno...I think it will be my present to myself when I hit 20 lbs lost. (36D-DD)
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    This community http://www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits and all its great posts will help you understand why most bras just don't fit, and what correct sizing really is.

Use their starter guide, make a post and find out what size really fits you (likely much smaller band and bigger cup than you think!) then go onto the sports bra section

http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/sports_bras

For anyone with more than a handful boobs, all the reading will pay off I really promise you.

When ready to shop, just try on as many as you can.

Best brands to look for are Freya, Panache, Elomi, and other that are more than just an elastic crop top lol, maybe shock absorber (I think they are crap)

Bad bras can push fat onto your back especially when exercising.

If one person here reads this and tries the guide then its all worth the big post haha.

One take away point, your band size should be the number it measures under your bust, not that number +anything or whatever the sales lady or brochure calculator told you.

So get the tape measure out and if under your boobs, nice and snug tape is 33.5 and you are wearing a 38X bra, something has gone very wrong.
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Went to walmart today and not a single 34 DD nor any 34Ds. I tried on a 36 D and of course overflow and loose underneath. As I am losing everywhere else, my cup is remaining the same. My daughter has the same problem so she bought a bra from Victoria's Secret. She hasn't had kids and is only 19, yet a 34 D. I can only imagine how large she will get when she gets pregnant. The first thing people notice on her is her chest. considering she is only 130 pounds.
    How I long to be a C cup. Maybe as I lose more weight I will get there.
  • HeartbeccaCA
    HeartbeccaCA Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Goddess makes a good one - and I a lot bigger than DD. So I know it works! :-) You can find them on a site called Linda the Bra Lady. Google her for the URL.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    the Tata Tamer from LuluLemon