Back again... hope I stick to it

Options
Well, I stopped tracking and gained most of the weight back. I am here again... it makes all the difference when you have to keep track, so I am going to dedicate the time needed.

I look forward to following others and hopefully finding inspiring ppl to follow. I am 40+ family guy with almost no time to take for good eating and fitness. It is always moving kids or getting projects done for work... I want to make my health a priority... and that requires me to focus.

BTW - I love the myfitnesspal app (android, apple and PC) it makes tracking so easy! Thank you starting this!!

Clint

Replies

• alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You made a smart decision to regain control. Add me if you would like! I started at the end of April and am loving it so far!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :happy: Here to motivate and be motivated...:drinker:
  • alimcanderson
    Options
    I have been using this app for almost 3 weeks now and I love it! it isn't easy to be disciplined, but this app definitely helps. I am feeling so motivated right now, and I truly hope it lasts! you're right, making the time for it is the most important part. good luck!
  • Front_Runner
    Options
    Welcome back! I, too, am rejoining the team. ;) Lost about 23lbs... and gained about 10lbs back since I stopped tracking. I'm not the BEST at commenting on every little thing with MFP (busy busy busy - haha!)... but I'm happy to give a fellow MFP buddy a kick in the backside & some encouragement when we are slacking off. I hope my friends will do the same for me. :) Feel free to add me. I'm 36yo & married - living the dream! Cheers!
  • oceansablue
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, wasn't on myfitnesspal for a while and haven't really changed much in the weight department. Hopefully we can both change that here. Feel free to add. =)