Before / After

Options
Backstory. The first picture is after about 1 year of working out and going from low 170s skinny fat to around 157-161 range. This picture was one of the oldest I had in a similar pose and I wanted to know if i did well going to180 in what seemed like a very slow bulk. I definitely am higher body fat percentage but had good strength gains. Last picture is just a different view how skinny I was. Thanks #skinnyguys

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    You look much healthier at 180! Great job! I know that had to have taken a lot of hard work. My boys are very skinny too.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look very healthy. You should feel proud!
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Still super lean! I'd keep bulking.
  • BrianJohnson2015
    BrianJohnson2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! The plan is to add another 10 lbs hopefully by the end of the year. Setting a loftier goal to hopefully create more motivation and focus!
  • fb47
    fb47 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    When it comes to bulking, it's better to do it slowly.
  • johnnypratt12
    johnnypratt12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Backstory. The first picture is after about 1 year of working out and going from low 170s skinny fat to around 157-161 range. This picture was one of the oldest I had in a similar pose and I wanted to know if i did well going to180 in what seemed like a very slow bulk. I definitely am higher body fat percentage but had good strength gains. Last picture is just a different view how skinny I was. Thanks #skinnyguys

• johnnypratt12
    johnnypratt12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    198 now was 227 maybe go down to 188
  • TayteHansen1992
    TayteHansen1992 Posts: 22 Member
    Options

Looking good man. I would say BF% remained relatively consistent so lots of that weight is actually muscle mass. Whatever you are doing I would keep doing it. Keep the progression going