All of it

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    @TeacupsAndToning are you up for a drawing challenge?

Always

Remember threw dancing popcorn hotdog candy etc in the movie theater commercials? Draw the three of us as inanimate objects in that style

To clarify: do you want me to draw us as those things or just looking like we'd fit in there?

Pic an inanimate object YOU feel represents us, and draw in that style

I will do my best!

p5aa3re2kszs.gif

This one is really difficult lol

You got this
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @TeacupsAndToning are you up for a drawing challenge?

Always

Remember threw dancing popcorn hotdog candy etc in the movie theater commercials? Draw the three of us as inanimate objects in that style

To clarify: do you want me to draw us as those things or just looking like we'd fit in there?

Pic an inanimate object YOU feel represents us, and draw in that style

I will do my best!

p5aa3re2kszs.gif

This one is really difficult lol

Here's some inspiration.

id5udqwaavbm.jpg
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Okay. These are atrocious and I am off my game today but here:

c1dm8jzmkwlv.jpg

Obviously I had a coffee theme going here. I just picked things from the kitchenette.

On the left is @UrBaconMeCr8zy : You are coffee creamer. I picked the Delight brand even though that's not what we have because you are literally a delight and you add flavour to my work day.

I am my starbucks coffee. I picked that because it was right in front of my face but also coffee is life.

On the right is @CaptainFantastic01 : You are sugar because you are sweet as heck and you are so darling it hurts. Also, I picked the brand of Sugar in the Raw because I thought that would be funny.

I have an idea for next week already. I just need time to do it.

Love it!! And you have all week hon
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

c1dm8jzmkwlv.jpg

Obviously I had a coffee theme going here. I just picked things from the kitchenette.

On the left is @UrBaconMeCr8zy : You are coffee creamer. I picked the Delight brand even though that's not what we have because you are literally a delight and you add flavour to my work day.

I am my starbucks coffee. I picked that because it was right in front of my face but also coffee is life.

On the right is @CaptainFantastic01 : You are sugar because you are sweet as heck and you are so darling it hurts. Also, I picked the brand of Sugar in the Raw because I thought that would be funny.

The antici...................................................................................pation

tz42vrov647o.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

c1dm8jzmkwlv.jpg

The antici...................................................................................pation

tz42vrov647o.gif

Why would you do this to us haha
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    bkhn5lgcgpfq.gif

Finally they something worth fighting for.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    bkhn5lgcgpfq.gif

Finally they something worth fighting for.

Yes, and I watched it all day and got sad because no one got it yet

Tragic.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    hdm67253owty.gif

Oh my god
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

c1dm8jzmkwlv.jpg

tz42vrov647o.gif

I think I watched this repeat about five times before I realized it will never hit it

It's always "polite" to "finish" at some point ...
    ViciousCoolGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

... and sometimes a little anticipation can be quite welcome:
    LiquidWatchfulGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

... but ...

TAMCrash_GIF.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

c1dm8jzmkwlv.jpg

tz42vrov647o.gif

I think I watched this repeat about five times before I realized it will never hit it

It's always "polite" to "finish" at some point ...
    ViciousCoolGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

... and sometimes a little anticipation can be quite welcome:
    LiquidWatchfulGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

... but ...

TAMCrash_GIF.gif

No driver in the first one but WOW
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    you can use triple a batteries if you don't have double a and use tin foil to fill up the space for xbox controllers and it works.

This is amazing news! Great way to start a fire too
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    you can use triple a batteries if you don't have double a and use tin foil to fill up the space for xbox controllers and it works.

This is amazing news! Great way to start a fire too
    really?

Probably yeah