Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Naughty or Nice, Hot or not, date marry one night stand.......

Options
Jrodasff
Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
Does anybody else think these forums are the stupidest things ever? Full of people looking to build their self esteem. So stupid

Replies

• mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Sure but... who cares? Just don't participate.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Jrodasff wrote: »
    Does anybody else think these forums are the stupidest things ever? Full of people looking to build their self esteem. So stupid

If anything...there's not enough of them. Let's slightly re-word and create new ones! :DB)

That being said...it's "Fun and Games"...not meant to be taken seriously.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's fun to be silly and ridiculous. If you don't like it you don't have to participate
  • Jrodasff
    Options
    mikeb4bjj wrote: »

I agree. Whether I participate or not doesn't change the fact that it's stupid especially on a diet/health site. People lie and tell unattractive people they are hot or creepy guys tell woman they want to have a one night stand. So weird and ridiculous
  • Jrodasff
    Options
    Totally one night stand. Like totally
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options

"Fun and Games".........
  • mikeb4bjj
    Options

I agree. Whether I participate or not doesn't change the fact that it's stupid especially on a diet/health site. People lie and tell unattractive people they are hot or creepy guys tell woman they want to have a one night stand. So weird and ridiculous

Do you find it surprising that people on a fitness board sometimes enjoy external validation? Do you feel that it makes you better - that you do not? People bring their baggage everywhere. Yours is this apparent need to announce your superiority. I'm not judging you, just saying, careful about casting these stones. We all show our weird insecurities in ways we don't always understand. You are no different. That's okay

• _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options

Hahaha yeah, how dare people try to feel better about themselves.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Jrodasff
    Options

Do you find it surprising that people on a fitness board sometimes enjoy external validation? Do you feel that it makes you better - that you do not? People bring their baggage everywhere. Yours is this apparent need to announce your superiority. I'm not judging you, just saying, careful about casting these stones. We all show our weird insecurities in ways we don't always understand. You are no different. That's okay

Thanks Dr Phil
  • Jrodasff
    Options

Hahaha yeah, how dare people try to feel better about themselves.

lol so you feel better about yourself when a random weirdo tells you they would spoon you or that you are yum and not yuck? I call that weird. You call that building self confidence.
  • mikeb4bjj
    Options

Thanks Dr Phil

What's weirder? People playing dumb flirty games, or someone like you (1) getting extremely MAD ONLINE that such debauchery is taking place; and (2) INSISTING on informing the participants of their emotional inferiority?

Hint: your misdirected rage, that's way, way weirder and creepier.

• Jrodasff
    Options

Thanks Dr Phil

What's weirder? People playing dumb flirty games, or someone like you (1) getting extremely MAD ONLINE that such debauchery is taking place; and (2) INSISTING on informing the participants of their emotional inferiority?

Hint: your misdirected rage, that's way, way weirder and creepier.

lol getting mad? Thanks again for your wise insight Dr Phil. Just like you feel the urge to tell a random girl you want to have a one night stand over a forum, I felt the urge to call it weird. I find your "all caps" amusing by the way. I guess your trying to express my "misdirected rage".

Also you acknowledged that these forums are dumb so I guess that's a start