I no longer feel like the “fat girl” @ the gym (pics!)

Options

Replies

• leeshults
    leeshults Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And I don’t think you were ever “the fat girl” lol
  • saarahmurphy
    saarahmurphy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congratulations and great job on all your hard work!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    you definitely are NO longer the fat girl at the gym! You look stunning. Great job.
  • Vonny198334
    Vonny198334 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, thankyou so much for sharing your story! Adore your attitude & well done for turning the worst of situations into self focus. Truly inspiring <3
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great story and fantastic results. May have been revenge motivation then, but now it's all about YOU.
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I don’t know what I am more impressed by, your success and progress ... or your style of writing, it’s compelling to read
  • tiggerhoneypooh
    tiggerhoneypooh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats :)
  • katymmoy
    katymmoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! I loved reading your story, it is so inspiring! Way to go!!!
  • Bavieca
    Bavieca Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing! You look great, plus I can tell you probably have a nice personality. I relate to your height issues btw, I'm above average height myself (5'8").
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I love it! You and I are the same height and your starting weight is just a bit over mine so seeing you now is encouraging! Thanks for posting.
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    What an awesome story! Great job on your weight loss
  • kalahmarii
    kalahmarii Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness. I relate to your best friend story on a personal level. Needless to say, I'm 20lbs closer to my revenge bod. Congrats! you look great. It's amazing what a great motivator horrible men can be :p
  • pawan245lbs
    pawan245lbs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice !
  • koda0071
    koda0071 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I also read them to keep myself focused on what is possible. With the right motivation it is amazing what we can do. Be proud of your success, you are most definitely turning heads at the gym for all the right reasons.
  • birdenerd
    birdenerd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm 24 right now and want to lose the same amount. Working to be as strong and fit by the time I'm 26
  • heyitstayrawr
    heyitstayrawr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    megs_1985 wrote: »
    That’s awesome!!! Somewhat similar story as the first time I lost weight I did tons of cardio now I’m lifting and doing HIIT and it’s awesome! I’ll definitely look at some of your instragram recs

Lifting and HIIT is the holy combo!
  • heyitstayrawr
    heyitstayrawr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words :) funny enough I've hit somewhat of a plateau since posting this a few weeks ago...but you know how it goes. Stay consistent and the results will follow! I've also decided to start friending people and interacting more so don't be surprised if I send you a friend request.
  • frankie5152
    frankie5152 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job! plateaus are the worse. stay strong and stick to what has been working and you will break it. keep going!
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic. I’m 5’9” and I can relate to how it takes a while for people to notice you’ve lost weight. For me it’s about the 12 lb mark before anyone notices. Im sure you broke through that plateau.
    I’m also lifting and doing HIIT. I absolutely enjoy my workouts and actually look forward to them.
    I follow @melissabender at Bender fitness if you ever want to take a look at her workouts.
    I believe tall girls can & will rule the world.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!