YouTube weightloss and toning

Options
Can you recommend anyone on YouTube who does good workout sessions to follow? I work and im a mom to 3 kids so I can’t get out of the house in the evenings, especially as it is very windy and rainy. Thanks

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,584 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender has a lot, but understand that there's an actual difference to watching exercise and actually executing it CORRECTLY. I get so many members at my gym who try to "copy" how people workout and ultimately injure themselves because they don't really know the correct form of exercise execution.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • genpopadopolous
    genpopadopolous Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I love FitnessBlender, it's pretty much all I use. Lots of variety, easy to not get bored. It's all totally free!

You can pay anything from 8-15 bucks and do a program from them- it's all videos that are available on YouTube, but they give you a 4-8 week program and takes the guess work out. They aren't necessary at all, but it's handy.

I also have been playing with Alexia Clark- just her free content from Instagram, but that stuff is no joke!
  • slofitness1978
    slofitness1978 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Another one here for Fitness Blender! It's great!
  • thathoodieguy
    thathoodieguy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Insanity workouts by Sean.
    Thank me later
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender FTW!
  • gymprincess1234
    gymprincess1234 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Rachel Aust has full at home workouts (most are bodyweight if I remember correctly)
  • RacheLoko
    RacheLoko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Popsugar fitness has a lot of different types or workouts that are fun too
  • Uisceuisce
    Uisceuisce Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Fitness blender has a lot, but understand that there's an actual difference to watching exercise and actually executing it CORRECTLY. I get so many members at my gym who try to "copy" how people workout and ultimately injure themselves because they don't really know the correct form of exercise execution.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I completely understand where you are coming from. I go to a gym directly after work, I love it and they do great fitness classes in the evenings. As I live in a very rural location I would have to devote 2,1/2 hrs to getting there doing the class and coming home. I have tried this but I found it unsustainable long term. (Kids/homework/kids activities/dinner/ getting organized for the following day takes over). If it is dry I will try to get out for a walk/run. Recently it has been very stormy and I hate coming home drenched to the skin. I want to workout when I want to, so that was why I was thinking of YouTube workouts. If you have any advice on anything else I could do i will gladly listen, thanks.