Anyone cheating for the sake of SUPERBOWL??

I am soooooo tempted to have a second slice of pizza but that would put me over my calorie intake for the day!!
Is anyone cheating today?
Also, add me if you want a daily user/friend/supporter!!!

Replies

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    My mil made mini chocolate chip cookies and I just had a handful of them. We've also got salsa and chips and vegetables and ranch that I'm going to pig out on today.
  • dtelsah
    dtelsah Posts: 584 Member
    I put in an extra 1000 calories worth of exercise this morning specifically for the game. Enjoying my wings, stuffed jalapenos and turkey bacon wrapped shrimp while still meeting my calorie goals!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Of day won't ruin your week unless you REALLY go crazy. I'm not logging today because of the game.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Didn't watch it. Not willing to commit the whole day to watch 60 minutes of football.

This is the truth. I was watching La Liga (Spanish Soccer league) yesterday. When I started the first 90 minute soccer game, the Superbowl was just starting. When I finished the third 90 minute soccer game it was just the beginning of the 4th quarter of the Superbowl. Ridiculous.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    I went over my daily goal a smidge but I was binge watching old episodes of ER and drinking wine.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited February 2018
    I ate more chips and onion dip than I'm proud of. Oh and those 2 Bud Lites I drank...and 2 Oreos! Oh well...it was the Superbowl and today is a new day. I did not log any of yesterday after noon. :-) I did run for 30 minutes though, so if I look at the whole, I probably ate at maintenance.