HELP! SUPER bowl temptations!

Anyone else surrounded by pizza, beer, chicken wings, fries, RANCH?!

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Thankfully, no. Lol. And even if I were at a Superbowl party I would probably limit myself to raw veggies and a little bit of dip. Just so I could have some wine
  • PowerliftingMom
    PowerliftingMom Posts: 430 Member
    No lol. If I ever have to eat out or go to a party, I eat small, low fat/low carb meals prior. If I overeat, I get back on track the next day and don't fret over it. I recently had to go out of town for 3 days and my flights got all messed up and literally spent hours in airports and was extremely stressed out and ate fast food the entire time. I was almost afraid to get on the scale when I got back lol. I only gained 2.6 lbs. and by the 2nd day after I got back I lost 3.4 lbs.
  • Selendraco
    Selendraco Posts: 41 Member
    No. On Keto I can eat all the (un-breaded) wings, and all the dip, ranch, guac, that I want.
    Also made Keto pizza so I'm good there too.

I will have wine, which can get me off keto, but I will not stress out, Just get back on track.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Nope, just nachos which I planned for. But if I were at a party I would enjoy a little of what I wanted. I tend to follow a weekly goal when it comes to holidays and celebrations, so I would a few calories from days leading in to have more then.