How do you keep the carb fat protein percentage and calorie count the same daily

How do you keep the carb fat protein percentage and calorie count the same daily?
So I set my goals for 30%f/40%p/30%c and a calorie of 2000 but when I check for the next day if the values will stay the same but it doesn’t. It reverts back to default for those days

Replies

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,165 Member
    I try my best but it's very hard to do unless you eat the same thing at every meal and day or if you are very meticulous about your macros. Just do the best you can because if will not make that much of a difference while try to lose.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    I don't even try but I expect the ratio of my macros average out over a week time frame. I eat for health and taste until I get full at this point in life so it is not a tight numbers game in my case. With that being said I do weigh daily but that is mainly to gauge overnight urine output but it does compute my net CICO results. We each can just work to find a WOE that gives us our desired results and that can greatly vary from person to person.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,057 Member
    I don't even try but I expect the ratio of my macros average out over a week time frame. I eat for health and taste until I get full at this point in life so it is not a tight numbers game in my case. With that being said I do weigh daily but that is mainly to gauge overnight urine output but it does compute my net CICO results. We each can just work to find a WOE that gives us our desired results and that can greatly vary from person to person.

I believe the OP is asking about MFP defaulting back to its values rather than keeping OPs settings.
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member

I believe the OP is asking about MFP defaulting back to its values rather than keeping OPs settings.

Thanks
  • Gisel2015
    @Alatariel75
    Well the question is not very clear, so two of us gave him/her more or less the same reply. Maybe if the OP can be is more specific with the question, we could be more helpful :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    How do you get MFP to save your macro goals from one day to the next?
  • mkdwyer76
    mkdwyer76 Posts: 1 Member
    I thought the question was very clear. OP wants to stop MFP from going back to default macro and calorie settings. How could you read it any other way?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,057 Member
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    @Alatariel75
    Well the question is not very clear, so two of us gave him/her more or less the same reply. Maybe if the OP can be is more specific with the question, we could be more helpful :)

Eh, I thought it was pretty clear by the time you got to the end of it. I'd be more helpful but I don't know the answer to OPs question, but have seen it mentioned before - it might just be a bug.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    OP - are you using a custom calorie setting? Daily calorie setting? Premium?
  • Gisel2015
    @Alatariel75 and @mkdwyer76

Thank you for the clarification but since I use the web not the app, I don't have any problems with my macros or calories changing from one day to the other. I set both the way I want them, and they stay that way until I change them.That's the reason why the OP question didn't make any sense to me.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    mkdwyer76 wrote: »
    I thought the question was very clear. OP wants to stop MFP from going back to default macro and calorie settings. How could you read it any other way?

A lot of people reply to the subject line without reading the post.