Net calories?

Options
Hi my calories vary each day
But the end of the week My net calories vary from averaging 800 to 1100
My daily calories should be 1350 so I should lose weight?
I'm losing inches which is good but the scales say 1lb gain so far real weigh day is tomorrow evening
I know my eating isn't that healthy and could be better could that be why?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    do you weigh everything with scales?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    A pound over how long of a time frame?
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    In addition to the questions above, why are you weighing in the evening? Weight always fluctuates, but if you weigh in the evening you're potentially adding even more fluctuation.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    veganbaum wrote: »
    In addition to the questions above, why are you weighing in the evening? Weight always fluctuates, but if you weigh in the evening you're potentially adding even more fluctuation.

but if you always weigh in in the evening then you'll still be able to see the trend or gaining/maintaining/losing
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,478 Member
    Options
    veganbaum wrote: »

but if you always weigh in in the evening then you'll still be able to see the trend or gaining/maintaining/losing

true. Though things like having a heavy light in calories dinner vs. a light one high in calories will make more of a difference, as does eating more or less salt compared to weighing first thing in the morning.