I'm Finally Here

Options
My first real step into a healthy lifestyle that I feel really good about! This is serious business! Yeah!

I'm Newell. I'll be starting college in a couple of weeks and I want to start off this step in the rest of my life on an incline to many more good life choices. I'm actually really excited to be here with this community. I've only seen it briefly, but it's a really great thing knowing that there are so much people out there trying to commit to healthier choices.

I'm a bit of a nerd. I did empty my wallet on the Steam Summer Sale (much to my girlfriend's dismay) and I often spend hours of my day playing tower of defense games, roguelike strategy games like Faster Than Light (FTL), and RPG's. I'm actually looking for a new MMORPG to play. Dungeon Fighter Online closed over a month ago and I've lost a lot of my online friends. I'm glad I get to join another online community, though!

Anyway, thanks for having me. I hope to make some new friends here.

Replies

• Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi and a very big welcome,

I've only been here myself a few weeks and found it very helpful with what I'm looking to achieve. There's lots of information and many more inspirational stories to keep you motivated.

Don't forget make it a habit of fitting in movement into your day whether it be planned exercise or just getting out and about. It makes all the difference.

Best of luck. ( ps feel free to add me as a friend)