My baby turned 4, so the “baby weight” needs to go

Options
Hello my name is Nicole and I let my weight creep up on me. I have two beautiful children and after the first child I got within 10lbs of pre baby weight. After our son was born, I would have a good run at losing the weight but fall off the wagon and gain it all back plus more:(. I stepped on the scale at the beginning of January and I weighed more than at the end of my second pregnancy. It was a wake up call and I have lost 10lbs since then. I hope that this app will help keep me on track to lose the rest.

Replies

• Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
  • ctownson
    ctownson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Baby girl turning 5 in April and I still have the weight. I was working a 3rd shift job up until August of last year and I didn't eat too much (but usually what I did eat wasn't the best for you) but I was walking constantly for my 8 hr shift and would most nights be burning up and dripping sweat. Now I'm in an office job and I have definitely noticed the weight! Especially in my face and neck. Starting at 145lbs hoping to get to 120lbs by cruise time this summer. I have trouble with staying on the workout wagon. I started the year working out 2-4 times a week but I fell off last week and didn't do anything. But hey sometimes chasing a toddler around is enough! You can stick with it! Everyone here and at home will support you and push you to be your best self!
  • jenikumpe
    jenikumpe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I got within 10 lbs of my pre baby weight between baby #1 (who is now 6) and baby #2 (almost 4). Baby #3 will be 1 in a week and I need to get serious about getting off this "baby weight". I just don't feel good about myself! I lost 8 pounds in Jan but have gained it back since starting to work out last week... so discouraging!