340 kcals in biscuits

Options
Oh god I just binged 340 kcals of milk choc digestives because I`m a greedy disgusting cow! How did I allow myself to do this?! I`m lactose intolerant as well. There will be hell to pay and I have no one to blame but myself =[

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Hugs
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I understand. I try to include biscuits in my calorie count once or twice a week so I won't go crazy and eat a whole package.
    Just let it go (once your bowels are back to normal) and move on. It happens.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Caramel choc ones are so much better!
  • SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! Give me a big mug of tea and a packet of rich tea fingers and I can literally soak up the entire mug with an ENTIRE packet of biccies. I rarely have them in the house now as no one else eats them and I can't just eat a couple! You are NOT a disgusting cow, you are what is known as "human". It's done now, move on, it's really not so bad... We all slip up from time to time, and it will happen again! The trick is to not let it consume you, to accept you will make mistakes, to learn from the mistakes and move on quickly. If you cut down 100 cals over the next 3 days, the "damage" will be mitigated. All sorted. But I wouldn't even bother doing that...
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Caramel choc ones are so much better!

Dark chocolate for me.

OP you ate a few biscuits, you're probably not even at maintenance. It's not a big deal.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    340 calories is not a binge (it's the equvialent of a small lunch). You didn't allow yourself, you couldn't take the pressure of denying yourself pleasure from food, noone can. Stop calling yourself bad names.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    340 is nothing! I eat up to 600 in cookies a day dont let it derail you.
  • Diastole
    Diastole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the melodrama and thanks for everyone`s kind and funny words. Just, when I slip up it feels like I`m incapable of self discipline and that if I can`t stop myself from eating 4 measley biscuits that I`m intolerant to...then what AM I capable enough to do in life? Anyway, I`ll try to move on from this and deduct 100kcals a day to make up. Thanks again!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Is that a cookie monster in your profile pic? I have days like that too. One day won't derail you. I will try to eat something sweet every day...so that I can resist binging on large amounts of sweets. Even if you eat over 1000 calories more than daily goal, it won't derail you if the other days, you have been consistent.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Diastole wrote: »
    Sorry for the melodrama and thanks for everyone`s kind and funny words. Just, when I slip up it feels like I`m incapable of self discipline and that if I can`t stop myself from eating 4 measley biscuits that I`m intolerant to...then what AM I capable enough to do in life? Anyway, I`ll try to move on from this and deduct 100kcals a day to make up. Thanks again!
    Some very successful people actually have overeating as their way of letting off steam.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options

Or get some exercise to compensate?
    That would turn the event into a win/win.
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I`m lactose intolerant as well.

I don't know what level of intolerance you are at but I am lactose intolerant too and I take lactase enzymes to deal with it. They are OTC and do quite well with me as long as I take enough. Have you ever been referred to use them?