unofficial weigh-in

Options
Ok So my goal for this week was go loose 2lbs and get to 173 ( I was at 175 on Friday) So my official weigh in isn't till Friday. I stepped on the scale just to see how I was fairing. 173.8!!!! I'm not updating mfp yet, to cautious I suppose but it was WONDERFUL to see 173 on my scale!!!

Replies

• bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job thats fantastic!

I've just had my second weigh in and I've lost 3lbs :D (159 - 156 lbs) I was really scared that my weight would be the same but fortunately it wasnt :)
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you are both drinking your water and eating the right things. Congrats! :drinker: (water)
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Well done. Just keep doing what you've been doing and who knows you may even see 172lb by the time of your official weigh in :-) :smile:
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    My weigh in is going to be on Wednesday or Thursday, and I did the same this morning, I wanted to see 279 and I did, now for the rest of the week, I'mma go past it. =D
  • babybop15
    babybop15 Posts: 3
    Options
    Its been almost a week and i lost 2lbs :) my official weigh in is on thursdays. so i hope i lose more.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!