Mom-Lifts 35lbs down. Pics.

Options

Replies

• HollySue25
    HollySue25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Until recently I just wen't in to my garage (ghetto gym) & played with the free weights & the lats bar a bunch I cycle/hike regularly too. A week or so ago I started New rules of lifting for women & I am really liking that. Before I didn't exercise or diet at all so all the exercise & 85% healthy eating has helped a bunch in my journey.:flowerforyou:
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look really great. Congratulations! I also love biking. I bought a road bike a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    You look killer! Fabulous work :smile:
  • HollySue25
    Options
    Thank You & you'll love the bike. Much funner than running-for me, that is.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Oh hello!!!
  • touchofred
    touchofred Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, so inspirational !
  • celadontea
    celadontea Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look so fierce !!
  • HollySue25
    Options
    Thanks! I am almost where I wan't to be. A cpl of my friends have started the famous don't get manly comments & don't become a lesbian. (Which no judgement there my best friend is one). Just saying the point is lame-on there part. Not looking to get much bigger just a little more toned & you have to work hard after having two boys at a young age at-least I do.
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning!!! And your body is smokin hot too!! Great job!
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. So inspirational!
  • HollySue25
    Options
    Thank You. :)
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! We are the same height and 140 is my official ultimate goal. Almost there. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

MB
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    sexy mama!! u look amazing!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Love how tones your arms are. Great job.
  • HollySue25
    Options
    Thanks everyone, us ladies got to stick together. :)
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! It's amazing what just dropping thirty to forty pounds will do...I need to lose(at least) forty, ultimately seventy pounds...I won't put my 'BEFORE" picture on the internet, though!! Thanks to all the people that do...You can visually see the progress...

Reaam:bigsmile:
  • HollySue25
    Options
    I understand that! This is my first success post & I am comfortable now but I never would have been back then. Still not posting no bikini pics. Just too shy. Or private who knows. Were building a chicken coop right now, just about done. Kinda excited love living as close to nature/natural as possible,( you know mother nature's resources). I think I may be turning into a hippie (that shaves). I remember there being times I didn't try at all to be in shape, thought no matter how thin I got I wouldn't have the body I wanted. ( especially right after having kids)But I tell you if you lift weights you can transform anything. Cardio helps get you skinny & I love it, but weight training will get you toned.
  • HollySue25
    Options
    :happy:
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • HollySue25
    Options
    Thank You!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!