Breyer's Delights? Have you tried it yet?

Options
2»

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Tried the Butter Pecan last night and it was great! Excellent texture. Tasted like regular Ice Cream. That's the only flavor I've tried so far.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    So.... another 2-3 years and we can get these in Canada?

I could mail you some- but I don't know if- you know... it will be any good by the time it arrives.
  • Lunacy111
    Lunacy111 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen that one, but I did find a Breyer's no sugar added version that I think tastes very much like normal ice cream. None of the terrible aftertaste (IMO) of the Halo Top.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I just bought the chocolate this week. It's not bad tasting but I have to take a hammer and chisel just to get it out of the freakin container!!! So I haven't been eating it. Too much work.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    I just bought the chocolate this week. It's not bad tasting but I have to take a hammer and chisel just to get it out of the freakin container!!! So I haven't been eating it. Too much work.

Like the other low calorie ice creams, you're supposed to let it thaw a little before eating.
  • willandrews65
    willandrews65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Breyers cookie dough is a game changer! The vannila one is great too.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Just devoured whole tub of the chocolate one! Seriously good! Really impressed. Plus it is on offer at Tesco currently.

Ooh and....20g protein in the tub. Yay!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I like them better then Halotop