Hello!!!! I'm newish

Options
Hey guys ! My name is Janell and I decided to dedicate myself to mfp once again. I lost 20 pounds since last summer because of this place and I need to lose a few more and tone up. I'm looking for friends and help and motivation! I'm here to help too!!! I'm 18 ( for real) and Im looking forward to meeting you guys ! And starting another journey! Thanks (:

Replies

• jack_yve
    jack_yve Posts: 35
    Options
    Glad you are rededicating yourself. Like you last spring and summer I lost an amazing amount (almost 50lbs) then I got complacent and over this last winter (surprise, surprise) most of it (38lbs) came back...so I too am rededicating myself to an entire lifestyle change and plan to see it through for the rest of my life! I welcome making friends to keep me on target and those who will let me help them too! GOOD LUCK! I know you can do it.
  • bubblygoldfish
    bubblygoldfish Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I feel like i'm on this site WAAAY too much, but that makes me into a decent motivator. Add me if you want someone to say "great job" when you burn calories or post below-calorie levels. BTW i'm 5'1 ~ 132lbs. I'm not looking to loose too much, but more so gain definition. But i'm also trying to become a better runner (I hate it, but it's a part of my job). :ohwell:

Good luck, and remember to post everything so you can really track your calories in and calories out!