Anyone else in the 260s-280s? I'd love to be friends :)

Options
I started this round of weight loss at 285lbs at the New Year and I'm currently at 268lbs. I'm 5'5", female, and live in Oklahoma. My current goal is 200lbs, I wouldn't mind making it to 160, and I would love making it to 140!

I would love to have friends that are similar in size to me or have similar goals as me!

Replies

• TashaLanae95
    TashaLanae95 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Oklahoma as well. Today is my first day and I'm so nervous but seeing you lose that amount so quickly is inspiring! I weigh 277 but my goal is to be in "onederland" again so 199lbs for now. I'd love to be friends!
  • MamaMc3
    MamaMc3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Add me up! I started at 320 and am 233-ish now . . . headed to 165. I am from Nebraska. :)
  • soundjunkie
    soundjunkie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me. Sad but true. 275. My first day. My goal is to lose 100. Im going to do it with your help and this app. My goal is 1.5 pounds a week which will take about 1 1/2 years. :|
  • dembkogirl
    dembkogirl Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hi! giphy.gif

My starting weight was 278, and have similar goals as you! 278 beginning of November, down to 238 currently. I have two cruises coming up in 3 weeks and in June, and my next goal is to be down to 225 before the cruise in June (I'm trying to make the goal around 1lb/week because I know I'll probably have a little to much fun on the first cruise with the unlimited drinks package :smile: ) Feel free to friend me, I try to stay pretty active on here and log everything, helps keep me accountable!
  • debbieelam6813
    debbieelam6813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jan 1 I was 275. Today I'm 267. Last Friday my doctor had me sign up for a health class for prediabetes and high chlosterol. My mom had a heart attack later the same day. To say I'm motivated is an understatement! Mom's fine by the way. She's home resting. My goal is 170. I'd like to lose 1.5 a week but any down is good.
  • taniav44
    taniav44 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here I started at 253lbs on the 1st of January and I'm at 241lbs at the moment. Losing slow but losing. I'm in UK. C
  • omes99
    omes99 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Michelle I am married and have 2 beautiful daughters. I just found out yesterday that I am pre-diabetic and cholesterol is climbing up. I’ve been struggling to loose weight my whole life. I want to be healthy for my self and my family. It’s been very hard for me because I’m just constantly tired and at times depressed. I’m 5’5 and 285lbs. I hope I can join your group and help each other. I need all the help I can get. Thank you!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hi Maryanne! Fantastic progress so far!

I started on Jan 10th at 284 and currently am at 273. I'm 5'6" and 44 years old. My short-term goal is just a smaller rump so I can fit into the roller coaster seats this summer. Ultimate goal would be somewhere between 160-170.

Send me a friend request if you'd like!
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I started heavier than that, somewhere in the 307 range. Luckily I'm now down to where I want to be and have maintained mostly for the last 2 years. The key to getting it done is being consistent along with accurate logging. Good luck!
  • cabintreesandme
    cabintreesandme Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I started at 375 and am right around 200 with 50 more to go. It is definitely a process!! Good luck everyone :)
  • Skworon
    Skworon Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me. Starting at 275 . Living in Texas. I want to weight about 150 long way to go.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Add me. I started at 275 since January 15 and am down to 263. I want to weigh around 145. I have a trip to Europe in June and want to be prepared for all the walking and stuff. I have some injuries also that weight loss will help with. Your stats are almost exactly the same as mine.
  • angiemb87
    angiemb87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started out at 338 and am currently at 272 after bouncing around within that range for years. Once I finally decided to just do the dang thing with Keto I lost 60 pounds in 6 months. Not working out crazy either, just walking and general running around after kids (I was a preschool teacher at the time). Now that I'm at 272 my body has hit some stalls (helped on by me deciding to eat whatever the heck I want for 3 months) but I am committed to losing weight by my family trip to Vegas in August. My goal is 235. I know that's still really heavy, but I felt like I looked my best then. When I was thinner I looked weird and had a huge looking head, but maybe that's just me.
  • ShainaAmber160
    ShainaAmber160 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right now I am 251 and I am 5’11, I would love to get down to 150. I’m 9 pounds down!! But feel free to add me!! I love having friends on here to motivate and congradulate each other. :).
  • gc911
    gc911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    im Greg. i started in November 2016. I have lost 55 lbs. Stick with it!
  • KeepingTheBetterHalf
    Options
    Hi - I love that there’s a group of us in the same basic boat! I’m 5’4” and 266. I started two days ago at 270 (water weight loss so far, I’m sure), and my final goal is 135 (exactly half of me).

I’m struggling to figure out how to get around on the site and find what things will be most useful. I started a little blog on here, thinking a weekly update would be good accountability, but haven’t figured out how to get back to mine or other’s blogs yet. I’ll get there soon enough, I guess.

Right now I’m focused on diet and logging all my food (and keeping very positive). I have ordered an exercise bike to add into my routine to step it up soon!

Wouldn’t it be great if we all made it through to our goals together! 2018 is going to be a good year. ❤️
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'3" and from Colorado. My highest weight was 297. I had lost 35 with WW and made it down to 262 but then some things happened and I'm up to 273 now and making my way back down. I'm just glad I didn't gain it all back and then some like I have with all of my previous attempts to lose weight.

My main reason for wanting to be healthy besides wanting to feel better in general is to help my chances of carrying a successful pregnancy. Our issue isn't getting pregnant, but staying pregnant. We experienced two losses in 12 months. I just had some testing done for my thyroid levels, to see if I'm diabetic or pre-diabetic, etc. Just waiting on the results and in the meantime, getting my *kitten* back in gear to live a healthier lifestyle!

I'd love to make it to 200 before getting pregnant again. I can't wait to follow everyone's journeys!
  • ColoradoLivingg
    ColoradoLivingg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    rebecky27 wrote: »
    Hi Maryanne! Fantastic progress so far!

I started on Jan 10th at 284 and currently am at 273. I'm 5'6" and 44 years old. My short-term goal is just a smaller rump so I can fit into the roller coaster seats this summer. Ultimate goal would be somewhere between 160-170.

Send me a friend request if you'd like!

I would love to be able to fit into roller coaster seats again!
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I love threads like this! I started a few (3) years ago at 281. I'm now 170.

any one can feel free to add me. I love supporting people that are starting where I started! Good luck everyone!