Have to start again

Options

Replies

• h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ouch !!!! .... still on the bright side, you know the drill this time, you know the pitfalls and the spurious scale readings ... this time is easier ... yet far more tedious as you know how slow it actually is

Don’t suppose you were lifting heavy during that “dirty bulk” were you ???
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    You're still at a lower weight than you're start weight so dust yourself off and get back on track.
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Definitely been there, done that. I just came back 3 months ago after a similar gain. Best you can do now is get back on track before it gets too far.
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    Most of us have been there! You did it once, you can do it again. May I compliment you for your faithfulness in weighing, even when the numbers were going up!
  • Jayz395
    Jayz395 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Most of us have been there! You did it once, you can do it again. May I compliment you for your faithfulness in weighing, even when the numbers were going up!

My scales sync straight to my phone and sorta weighed outta habit really not taking in what a idiot I was being by letting myself slip back into my old habit, which I don’t think I really kicked due to different diets, and copying the food insanity told me to eat. All that I see now is all well and good but don’t really help you in the long run when you stop a diet or program etc
  • osowskip
    osowskip Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been there done that. Just did it, actually. Time to refocus and get it right. For me, so far today has been a good day.
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Hey, at least you caught yourself now instead of another 10, 20 or 50lbs higher. Managing weight is a lifelong process, you can do this!

One thing you can do is sit down and make a list of reasons you "failed" this time. Why did you lose motivation? What can you do differently this time?