21 Day Fix Workouts

Just curious if anyone has done the 21 Day Fix Workouts, but logged their food with MFP rather than do the 21DF eating plan and had good results?

Replies

• johnfrnds0107
    johnfrnds0107 Posts: 20 Member
    I have done both 21 day fix and extreme . You definitely see results . But I did my own food plan
  • kshearer13
    kshearer13 Posts: 32 Member
    I follow the Obsession meal plan, but I was worried about the calories because I had found a perfect number of calories for me to have steady progress and I didn't want to mess it up. So I filled my containers and then checked them on MFP by weight and I was almost identical to what I was eating before. I think the only real difference was now I was getting some more calories from carbs and veggies instead of from more healthy fat foods. For example, I filled the purple container with strawberries 5 different times(for my weekly snacks) and got between 150 and 160grams every time.

I do modify a little bit though. For example, I hate peanut butter so I have the same calories worth of Nutella with my strawberries. Also, I don't like any oil based dressings because I hate the taste of oil. So occasionally if I eat salad I sub in ranch.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    There is nothing magical about 21df meal plan or food choices . It's just a plan for those who don't know how to eat within reason. Eat within your calorie goals and you'll be fine.
  • mfrey2012
    mfrey2012 Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2018
    @Boostgirl2013 I just started today!! I am not doing the eating plan, I'm not crazy about doing the shakes and such. For me personally I don't want to have rely on shakes for the rest of my healthy days. This will be lifetime for me, but hubby and I have a trip to Cancun with friends in Nov, so this is really a motivator.

So hope the plan is going well for you, good see others doing it as well, Good Luck, YOU GOT THIS!!