The Magicians S3 E5

Options
WanderingRivers
WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
Was anyone else absolutely destroyed by last night's episode because it left me a sobbing mess.

(Spoilers, duh)

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    S3 E5. I will be back. I love this show.
  • huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I’m a fan.
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    The love story between Q and Eliot and Eliot getting to raise a family even though he thought he'd make a horrid father and I just can't

Now if their kid isn't a plot point later this season, i will eat my shoe
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    I've tried twice to play this episode. The first time I fell asleep, second time today I was interupted.
    I like Quentin and of course Alice. And Eliot. Today I got to the wedding scene, where the groom was beheaded.
    And then I got bombarded.
    Here's a gif for you.
    a3myfc6a0yed.gif
    ovxnvdl92nw2.gif
    br0rjvx5fi69.gif
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    Was anyone else absolutely destroyed by last night's episode because it left me a sobbing mess.

(Spoilers, duh)

I liked this episode because they went back in time after fast forwarding, and still had plenty of life to live. I think I missed something else in a previous episode. I didn't know Q and Eliot had a thing going on. I thought Q was with Alice.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh I LOVE this show.
    I was so hurt when Eliot died, and I thought .... they better do somethin' to fix this hot mess or I'ma be piiiiisssssed. And then they got back to Fillory and remembered their time together .... everything was right with the world again.
  • hopefuldreamfairy
    hopefuldreamfairy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ohhhhh I wish I found this thread sooner! I love this show <3<3<3 I wish there was more time with Julia, I really wanna see how her magic progresses. I find her story the most interesting.