Is it possibke to lose 5kg in a month?? And how??

Options
Anyone has tips/advice to lose weight fast but in a heathy way? Thanksss!!!!

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Depends if you have a lot to lose. If so then yes, its doable. If someone only has 10-30lbs to lose then no, that wouldn't be healthy.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    (not sure why it's in the recipe section)

Totally depends on how many kilos you have to lose. You'd probably have to literally starve yourself if you only had 20 kg to lose or less.
  • lacharlachar
    lacharlachar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I weigh 65kg, i wanna lose at least 5 to 7kg!
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    One thing that you will find is that if you start a weight training and cardio program like has been suggested, you may only lose 0.5 kg per week, but you will also see progress as in clothes fitting better, starting to look more fit, even though the scale weight may be coming off slowly.
  • theabsentmindednurse
    Options
    Rapid weight loss is neither wise nor sustainable.
    At your weight, a pound a week is s healthy goal.
    What’s the rush?
    Follow MFP’s stats and just follow the CICO rule.
    Exercise could increase the weight loss, but be sure to eat back some calories.

This is so much more than about weight loss. This is a journey of growth, courage and understanding and improving our health.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Fast and healthy are not going to go together. It’s going to take several months, not just one.
  • SteamPug
    SteamPug Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I did this starting at 140lbs, but I restricted heavily and unhealthily and absolutely wouldn’t recommend it. But as far as being physically possible.. yeah, it is.
  • lacharlachar
    lacharlachar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for all the tips/advice!! I reallly need it! So i weigh 65kg and my height is 165cm. I really wanna lose at least 5/7kg’s. I am trying this low carb and i work out 3/4 times a week! 2 days of kickboxing, 1 day crossfit class and 1 day yoga. Hope to see results soon! =)

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone thanks for all the tips/advice!! I reallly need it! So i weigh 65kg and my height is 165cm. I really wanna lose at least 5/7kg’s. I am trying this low carb and i work out 3/4 times a week! 2 days of kickboxing, 1 day crossfit class and 1 day yoga. Hope to see results soon! =)

you wait to aim to lose 0.5lb per week
  • h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    5kg is doable if you are going low carb ..... unfortunately it wont all be fat , 1-2kg is likely to be water loss from low carbing it and low glycogen levels ... the very second you eat something starchy again you will suck that water back