After Insanity

Options
I have about 2 1/2 weeks left of Insanity and I'm not sure what I should or want to do after. I have given tons of thought to different things but was curious what others did after Insanity. Thanks for your input.

Replies

• gsop22
    gsop22 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I finish Insanity in about a week and a half and was wondering the same thing. I decided to do C25K just so I can be active and transition into something else. Would love to get Focus T25 since the workouts are 25 min and that would work better in my day but rather not spend the money right now.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I did asylum! Love both volumes! I will be starting t25 on Monday!
  • IronMan_DuhamNC
    Options
    T 25 should be a good one. 25 straight min is a long time.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Asylum or p90x
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I'm also doing the c25k for the second time around right now. I will finish the c25k at the same time that I finish Insanity. I will then continue to run the 5k distance for a little while and eventually do the bridge to 10k. I really want to get T25 and Asylum also but don't have the extra money at the moment.
    I finish Insanity in about a week and a half and was wondering the same thing. I decided to do C25K just so I can be active and transition into something else. Would love to get Focus T25 since the workouts are 25 min and that would work better in my day but rather not spend the money right now.
  • ellew70
    ellew70 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I waited 3 weeks because I was going on vacation and I started a second round of insanity. If I had it to do over again, I would not wait as long - maybe do ccb for week and then start in again. I thought month 1 would be easy after finishing month 2, but its amazing how much fitness I lost in even 3 weeks.
    Options
    This may be a dumb question but what is ccb? I kinda want to start Insanity again but I'm afraid I will get burnt out. I'm already a little burnt out from this round, but maybe after a week or so off before I do it again it will help. I kinda wanted to switch it up a little just to keep from getting bored. I really wish I had Asylum or T25.
    I waited 3 weeks because I was going on vacation and I started a second round of insanity. If I had it to do over again, I would not wait as long - maybe do ccb for week and then start in again. I thought month 1 would be easy after finishing month 2, but its amazing how much fitness I lost in even 3 weeks.
  • micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I started going to the actual gym because I was tired of dvds and wanted to lift weights. Insanity was awesome, but I got bored even with all of the different dvds.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Lift. Heavy.

Run

Google also has some great suggestions
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, I wanna start lifting but really don't know where to begin. It's something I haven't really done and it intimidates me. Do I need to buy a bunch of equipment? Because I don't have the money for an entire home gym at the moment. I already run so I think adding heavy lifting will really be good but I'm at such a loss as to how to go about it.
    Lift. Heavy.

Run

Google also has some great suggestions