How do you see who's liked etc, your comments and stuff in the community section , if at all?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    @Caporegiem might know.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    It's a premium thing
  • It's a premium thing

How much is premium
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    It's a premium thing

How much is premium

49.99 /month
  • It's a premium thing

How much is premium

49.99 /month

Bargain
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Omg you guys are awful. There is no way to see who likes your stuff.

Don't listen to her, she's just sore because her card gets declined when she tries to sign up for premium.
  • It's better you don't know, because you will get mad at people when they woo you.

Wooing is a bad thing? Well then.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    I liked your post OP, cause its Friday.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    It's better you don't know, because you will get mad at people when they woo you.

I woo anyone that mentions woo.
    I figure it is karma.

I did a study and if you say you don't want internet points here people will then give you the specific internet points mentioned.
  • 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    I've just recently returned after taking a break from counting and do not think there's a way to see who likes or woos your posts. I could be wrong though as I'm still getting used to using this app again.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    One of the great unknowns of the universe, like Stonehenge or the depths of the sea you ...just gotta let it be ;)
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    What does a subscription give you then?

A better view into your food intake, ie highest protein consumed/ fats ect.
    Plus it takes the ads away. They aren't really bothersome anyways.
  • dwrightlaw wrote: »
    One of the great unknowns of the universe, like Stonehenge or the depths of the sea you ...just gotta let it be ;)

Tbf I just want to know if you liked any of my stuff. Then I'd rest happily
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

Well of course dahling
  • dwrightlaw wrote: »
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

Well of course dahling

Thanks made my year. Gonna smash these workouts to get more likes from you m'lady
  • eh7352
    eh7352 Posts: 3 Member
    I think it's the alarm icon at the top of the page..that's the notifications one hopefully they should be there but I'm new still trying to figure this all out
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited February 2018
    You don't need premium. Or at least I didn't up to last month, before I got premium. At the top of the community section there is a bell, that shows your notifications. Under the general notifications (so and so replied to your post stuff) there is the option to "see all notifications" tap that and it will bring up a counter for likes, woos,... as well as older notifications. If you click on each category it will pull up the posts where you got them,by the most recent, so you can see how many likes, woos, insightdils or whatevers are on each ine.

• Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    I have premium. It does show me that I have likes and such but not from whom..... So if you can't see from who what's the point of having them?
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Mentioning likes gets you likes.
    Mentioning woo's gets you woo's.

Only certain people can see who did the likes, woo's and such.