Need good music for good motivation!

Options
Hey you guys! I've been thinking... I'll be starting C25K soon and i dont have much good working out music!
Mostly i have clasical stuff, comedy rap, sad slow songs and few inspirational songs (usually disney *cough cough* ) so i was wondering! what music do you guys suggest to pump me up!?

I'd really love if they are inspiring or make me feel sexy ;)

I love pretty much all sorts of music EXCEPT screamo. So even if you can name one song that pumps you up please post it here and for other people looking for some good pumping music! :D

Replies

• bradjneville
    bradjneville Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I listen to metal music and i also have some Survivor songs on my MP3 player ( Rocky tracks) that I play during my walks and bike rides- it pumps me up and I seem to go faster
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    "What Hurts the Most" - Rascal Flatts

"Your Cheatin' Heart" - Hank Williams

"He Stopped Loving Her Today" - George Jones

Seriously, deadmau5 has some amazing stuff. Metallica, Disturbed. Daft Punk. I don't listen to music most of the time but these are an occasional fun distraction. I even do Reggae days some days.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    Nightwish's CD Imaginarium and Carly Rae Jepsens CD Kiss are on my playlist. Also alot of songs from musicals/dance movies like Mamma Mia! Burlesque, Footloose (new and old) and Dirty Dancing
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    A few of the songs on my current running playlist are
    Harlem-New Politics
    Radioactive-Imagine Dragons
    Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes
    Take Me Out-Franz Ferdinand
    Headstrong-Trapt
    and drum role please---Rock Star-Prima J from the Bratz soundtrack--- I don't know why I like that song to much but I do!