Looking for support in this weight loss journey! Any takers?

Options
Hello! I'm looking for some friends to do this weight loss journey with. I started about 5 weeks ago and have lost 13lbs so far. Trying to log daily and would love to have someone to join with me to work on it together and just have some fun!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I’m fun!
  • ludipa123
    ludipa123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    im new to this ive lost 14 kilos in 12 weeks and always looking for a laugh not sure how you add friends tho
  • thegatorpond
    thegatorpond Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve lost 30 since July n hit a plateau - just downloaded the app to help me with counting calories. I’ve lost 65 pounds in 2 years.
  • bkim4586
    bkim4586 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to join on your journey! I too am trying to lose weight :)
  • thelifeilove1
    thelifeilove1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I am losing my weight very slowly compared to some with a goal of 30 pounds a year. But, I would welcome you as a friend.
  • thegatorpond
    thegatorpond Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    The hardest thing for me is trying different recipes n not liking them n eating them anyway cause it’s healthy. I’m getting better w my cooking new things but it’s a real challenge for me. I’m just starting to incorporate exercise - so that’s an adjustment too. Lot of effort but I feel better.
  • JayCooper1989
    JayCooper1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started this app and weightloose journey. 3 stone i want to loose. I need help n motivation!
  • jkhac
    jkhac Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    September 7 my 75th Birthday weighing 223 lbs and size 40 tight waist I have reset my goal for 200 lbs. I am a Single White Male, lots going on in this life journey. Fairly seditary although lots going on to keep me busy and active. Lots to be thankful for and I need to change my attitude. My Dad passed away June 28 2016 and I was his care-taker for several years, so life has changed since then and I guess I am more free and looking for a new direction in life as it gets shorter - want to move on to companionship and shareing life with enjoyment so transforming healthy lifestyle is important and starting with this writing. So -- here we go --
  • countrygirl928
    countrygirl928 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am restarting after a few months of not trying