Night owls

Options

Replies

• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I too need to refocus on some of my goals one of which is to get back in the gym

I understand I was doing great, I've a home gym {it's my, profile picture} but then, Valentine's Day depression occurred!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I understand I was doing great, I've a home gym {it's my, profile picture} but then, Valentine's Day depression occurred!

I feel your pain...well now it's over so ONWARD!
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps! I am procrastinating starting my day. I really should get something productive done today!

Hello :)
  • W8WarI
    Options
    Hi peeps! I am procrastinating starting my day. I really should get something productive done today!

I hope that you do, I'll try to get some sleep soon!
  • W8WarI
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    W8WarI wrote: »

I feel your pain...well now it's over so ONWARD!

I know & I am, very sorry but that's why, I'm resetting my goals!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    We will all be fine now. Valentine's day sucked but now we can move forward!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Sleep well when you do! I am still procrastinating (clearly)
  • W8WarI
    Options
    We will all be fine now. Valentine's day sucked but now we can move forward!

That's correct, thankfully it's only once a year!
  • DJtobias13
    DJtobias13 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Refusing to go to bed for God knows what reason... I am enjoying me some music though B)
  • W8WarI
    Options
    Sleep well when you do! I am still procrastinating (clearly)

Thank you kindly, we've to sometimes!
  • W8WarI
    Options
    DJtobias13 wrote: »
    Refusing to go to bed for God knows what reason... I am enjoying me some music though B)

Yeah I've no idea, why I am still awake! :/
  • Versicolour
    edited February 2018
    Options

Music is good. Another thing to add to my list of ways to procrastinate!
  • DJtobias13
    Options
    @Versicolour As the saying goes... if it wasn't for procrastination, I'd have nothing to do tomorrow
  • W8WarI
    Options

Music is good. Another thing to add to my list of ways to procrastinate!

Lol! :D
  • Versicolour
    Options
    :lol: For sure! I have a whole bunch of things to do tomorrow. Being sick is not going to make any of them pleasant though!!
  • thematsquihotel
    thematsquihotel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I’ve been taking melatonin to sleep. It knocks me out. I recently quit smoking and am now tracking calories on here and soon plan on incorporating some light walking. I really struggle with sleep. Hope you all get some zzz tonight.

I’m planning on Adding friends to create a healthy community for myself, how do I add people on here?

Cheers
    Clink
  • DJtobias13
    Options
    Can you tell I'm bored... I started a discussion about what's playing on your music player right now and I responded to my own post before anyone else did lol :/
  • DJtobias13
    Options
    @thematsquihotel click on a users name and a pop-up will appear, click on the user name again and you'll see the option
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Hi all,
    I’ve been taking melatonin to sleep. It knocks me out. I recently quit smoking and am now tracking calories on here and soon plan on incorporating some light walking. I really struggle with sleep. Hope you all get some zzz tonight.

I’m planning on Adding friends to create a healthy community for myself, how do I add people on here?

Cheers
    Clink

You click on their name and then click on their name again. Then click on the friend button - two people and send a friend request as a message. Try on me if you like
    Can you tell I'm bored... I started a discussion about what's playing on your music player right now and I responded to my own post before anyone else did lol :/

I always respond to my own discussions first!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    Hi all,

Cheers
    Clink

And congrats on quitting smoking!! You may find you sleep better when you become more active