Fell off the wagon! Big Time

Options
So after almost hitting my goal weight of 185 (i was less than a pound away from my 100 pound goal) I had a setback due to stress with my apartment. They were respraying the tub with hazardous chemicals and we had to stay away from home unexpectedly (It was in the paperwork, but wasn't super clear). Anyway as a way to offload that stress my wife and I went on a two day binge eating all the takeout we wanted with no limits. Today when i stepped on the scale I was back up to 190, granted a portion of that will fall off within the next day or two as I lower my food/salt intake. Even so I wanted to post on here so everyone knows that even people who have success have bad days, and eat like crazy (5k+ calories yesterday, including half a peach pie).

Replies

• CindyA2268
    CindyA2268 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Have been struggling with trying to get the weight off for a few years now. It began with the doc putting me on a med that triggered a 5lb weight gain in about a month. Next was to kickboxing gain (up a clothing size) which was extremely disheartening. Last was the stress of moving to a new city and leaving my grown kids. I have had multiple talks with 2 docs whose only answer was eat less & exercise more. I now try to stick to a 16/8 plan of intermittent fasting in the hopes to reduce cravings but it is hard. Anyway I am looking for people to support me on this journey who understand to ups and downs. Feel free to add me as a friend if you choose. FYI: have been Vegan for almost 4 years but not pushy about it. It works for me & I love it but may not be for everyone and that is ok.